Thursday, April 1, 2010

Running a business....

Starting a new business and keeping it running creates a busy, hectic life!  But I love it and am passionate about my photography.  I enjoy photographing everything....people, places, things...well, everything except bugs.  I'm primarily an on location photographer, but do have an in-home studio...but all of that is about to change.  I'm in the process of acquiring a studio that will be totally separate from my home and am very excited about it.  Having an in-home studio is very convenient, but it lacks the professionalism a separate studio affords.  The new studio will be very close by....can't wait for you to see it!  Will keep you posted on the progress and hopefully will be having a "Grand Opening" event some time in the near future.

Check out my photography blog...sweetnothings4you.blogspot.com for updates and to see some of my recent work.

I'm just sayin'...happy shooting - camera style,

--Margo

2 comments:

Edward G. Roberts said...

It's going to be great... plus, you won't have to worry about your husband lurking around. (You're going to have me out there changing scenery anyway, aren't you?)

Benita G. Roberts said...

Yes, you will be the "handy" man! :-)